Celebration and Memorial Gifts
A thoughtful way to celebrate a loved one’s accomplishments, honor his or her memory or celebrate a special occasion, such as a wedding, anniversary or birthday, is to make a donation to the CdLS Foundation. When you make a gift to the CdLS Foundation, you make an impact on the lives of others. Celebration or memorial gifts enable us to:
- connect families through gatherings and conferences throughout the country;
- provide qualified staff to answer parents’ or professionals’ questions about the syndrome;
- offer educational opportunities to professionals and families;
- research treatments to help individuals overcome many of the challenges they face;
- publish a quarterly newsletter; and
- support other essential Foundation services.
Donate now and select Celebration Gift or Memorial Gift as the donation type. Once your gift is received, the CdLS Foundation will promptly send a card to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift (gift amount is not disclosed to recipient).
Other Celebration Opportunities:
To make a celebration or memorial gift by mail, please send a check to the address below and include the name of your honoree.
The CdLS Foundation
302 West Main Street, #100
Avon, CT 06001