The CdLS Foundation actively seeks support from corporations—big and small—that are committed to improving the lives of people with CdLS.
The following programs and services provide opportunities for corporate sponsorships and support:
- Family support and services
- National biennial family conference
- Professional education and outreach
- National biennial Scientific and Educational Symposia
- Special events (golf tournaments, runs/walks, wine tastings, etc.)
- Quarterly newsletter
- Operations and equipment
Other opportunities can be custom-made to suit a company’s interest and budget. To discuss opportunities or learn more, contact Gail Speers, the Foundation’s development manager.